Prismatic Technology Agents will help you solve these types of technical problems.
- Virus Removal
- PC/Mac Tune-Up
- Printer Install / Troubleshoot
- Connected Home Setup / Troubleshoot
- Software Install / Troubleshoot
- Mobile Install / Troubleshoot
- E-Mail Install / Troubleshoot
Download and Install TeamViewer
Follow these steps to download and install TeamViewer:
- Visit the TeamViewer Download Page.
- Choose your operating system (Windows, macOS, Linux) and click the download link.
- Run the downloaded installer file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Set Up Unattended Access
To enable unattended access for remote support, follow these steps:
- Create a TeamViewer account if you don’t have one.
- Open TeamViewer and log in to your account.
- Click on “Extras” in the top menu and select “Options”.
- In the “General” section, check “Start TeamViewer with system” and “Grant easy access”.
- Click “OK” to save the changes.
Using TeamViewer for Remote Support
TeamViewer allows secure and efficient remote support. When you’re ready to receive support, simply provide your TeamViewer ID and password to the support technician.
Remote Support Request
Note: Your information will be used solely for the purpose of providing remote support and will be kept confidential.
For additional help and resources, visit the TeamViewer Support Page.