Prismatic Technology the industry leader in professional electronics repair sales and service, Prismatic Technology.
Our team of in-store engineers keeps our customers connected by repairing their electronic devices. You will work inside one of our retail stores and be the face of our in-store operations team while delivering our award-winning personalized customer experience.
We are looking for new team members who are passionate about the following:
- Honing their skills as an engineer and customer educators.
- Breaking stuff in the name of science and repairing things broken!
- Ensuring that every customer has a great experience!
What’s it like on our team?
Our company’s culture is much like a family. We teach each other new things and come together to beat strict deadlines. We maintain a fun, safe, positive, and motivating work environment. Dare to explore your techie side with us!
You’ll be a great fit with our team if you have:
- Six months of face-to-face customer service experience.
- Troubleshooting skills and the ability to think critically.
- Read and understand electronic circuit diagrams.
- A passion for fixing things that are broken.
- Knowledge of mobile devices and operating systems
- High emotional intelligence.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexible schedule availability
What we offer:
A commitment to all of our associates enjoying a high standard of work/life balance.