Prismatic Technology the industry leader in professional electronics repair, sales and service.
Our team of in-store engineers keeps our customers connected by repairing their electronic devices. You will work inside one of our retail stores and be the face of our in-store operations team while delivering our award-winning personalized customer experience.
We are looking for new team members who are passionate about the following:
- Honing their skills as an engineer and customer educators.
- Breaking stuff in the name of science and repairing things broken!
- Ensuring that every customer has a great experience!
What’s it like on our team?
Our company’s culture is much like a family. We teach each other new things and come together to beat strict deadlines. We maintain a fun, safe, positive, and motivating work environment. Dare to explore your techie side with us!
You’ll be a great fit with our team if you have:
- Six months of face-to-face customer service experience.
- Troubleshooting skills and the ability to think critically.
- Read and understand electronic circuit diagrams.
- A passion for fixing things that are broken.
- Soldering experience.
- Knowledge of mobile devices and operating systems
- High emotional intelligence.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexible schedule availability
What we offer:
We are committed to fostering a work environment that values work/life balance and prioritizes the well-being of our associates. When you choose Prismatic Technology, you’re not just joining a company – you’re becoming part of a community that empowers you to explore your techie side, grow your skills, and make a meaningful impact in the industry of electronics repair, sales, and service.
Ready to take the next step in your engineering journey? Apply now and become an integral part of Prismatic Technology’s innovative and customer-focused team! Your adventure awaits.